Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Curtis by Nicole Edwards


** ARC PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR FOR AN HONEST REVIEW ** 

Curtis ( A Coyote Ridge Novel) was a 5 star read for me. And if I could, I would rate it even higher. I haven't read a book in the past several months that made me smile, laugh, cry and hold my breathe like Curtis did. I read it all in one day. It grabbed my attention and held it. Which as of late, is a huge accomplishment. 

Curtis is the first book in the new series Coyote Ridge by Nicole Edwards. It is a spin-off of the Alluring Indulgence Series. 

Curtis and Lorrie's love story is just that...a love story. The love these 2 people have is the rarest and is the most beautiful thing. We learn how they meet, how they adapted to marriage, death, babies, and just living life. I always loved reading about Curtis and Lorrie in the Alluring Indulgence Series that was about all of their boys and significant others and the love they found with each other. I could always see that Curtis was a bossy, dirty talking, fun loving man. Lorrie was the heart of the family. But she still had a spunky, fun, and loving demeanor about herself. In this book, you find out how they became these people and just how strong each of them are by themselves and even stronger as a couple. 

Curtis is going to go on my list of favorite re-reads for sure. I can't wait for more from this author and this new series.

Reviewed by : Jennifer A.