Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : The Rules by Elizabeth Brown



** ARC PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR FOR AN HONEST REVIEW **

The Rules is part two of the Off Limits Series by Elizabeth Brown. And let me tell you just when you thought nothing could top The Lessons well she gives us The Rules. And makes you fall in love with her all over again.

The Rules is Ainsley and Lambo's story.

Lambo...... Bro-code rules.
1- Always have his back
2- Don't ever leave him stranded
3- Never, ever, touch his sister.
Aw, hell. Two out of three ain't bad.

Ainsley.... I met Lambo when I was sixteen. My brothers best friend. Yet that didn't stop me from wanting him. Now I'm 24 and he is the only one that can help me open up....literally open up. Now if we can just keep it at that. Oh and away from Ryan.

Lambo...OK so I didn't know she was Ryans sister and that she was only sixteen I mean it's our graduation party and she was drinking. But now years later and knowing the truth does not stop me from wanting her. She's mine all mine.

5 stars totally loved loved loved it. Might be better than The Lessons. It's heartbreaking and makes you realize the importance of a support system for Depression and Bipolar.

REVIEWED BY : DEANNE C.