Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Black Widow by Lauren Runow


** ARC PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR FOR AN HONEST REVIEW ** 

"Holy Schmoly" ok now that I got that out of the way. It's scorching HOT, SHOCKING, SUSPENSEFUL & SEXY. Not many books have been able to shock me but I have to give Lauren Runow two thumbs up for the unexpected twist it was unexpected and very shocking. Had me biting my nails. And let me tell you the sex scenes WOW fan yourself ladies. Make sure not to read in public lots of blushing involved.

Loved the way Kamii and Preston's  relationship evolved and that no matter how hard they tried to stay faithful to their previous spouses memory love for each other helped them realize it's ok to let go. And the mystery of the club made it all that more Sexy. But as much as loved Kamii and Preston my favorite person by far was Becca. Her fun, bubbly and honest personality made me wish I had a friend like her. And now let's talk about the unexpected twist in the middle of the book Holy Schmoly totally Shocked me I mean I was expecting a total different kind of book but turned into an amazing suspenseful erotic read. No complaints here I Loved every minute of it. My head hurt trying to figure out the ending it was like an episode of Law and Order: SVU. I totally 100% recommend this book to everyone.

Preston
I bury my pain in a sex club. I can be anonymous and still be faithful to my deceased wife's memory. At the club, I can give and receive pleasure without guilt or attachment. My mask hides the lies of my past.


Kamii
My marriage ended tragically. Since then, the only excitement in my lonely, pathetic, workaholic life is reading erotic novels. However, I now have the chance to be whoever I want to be, where no one knows my past and will never be my future.


When their worlds collide, fantasies become a reality by pushing boundaries. The anonymity of Bridge offers protection from painful pasts, cunning schemes and dangerous lies. But when the masks are removed, there are no safe words to protect hearts and lives from buried truths.

5 Stars if possible to give 10 I would .....Loved it