Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Filthy Foreign Exchange by S.E. Hall & Angela Graham


***ARC Provided by the Author for an Honest Review***

This book blew me away, I loved it!! I loved the whole concept of the story line and how it developed. I would have to say the only thing I didn’t like was that it has a cliff-hanger……….. nooooo

I want to know what happens now 

What can I say about this book??

Mmm let me begin by introducing you to Echo Kelly, a girl in a small town where I would say, she is a trapeze artist in a circus (I am Australian after all and probably don’t see it in the same light as others), but whom is actually an aerial artist. A girl who loses herself in her art when she is dancing in the air. I have nothing but praise for the wonderful people who are able to perform that beautifully at extreme heights!

When Echo’s brother decides to study abroad for a year, he gets accepted into an exchange program whether he swaps with a very cocky, self-assured British boy named Kingston Hawthorne. Kingston is one of those boys who had it all, he had a thing for fast money, women and cars…… until his father decided enough was enough.

What I really enjoyed about this story was how it progressed throughout the book. There was nothing slow or boring about it at all and it develops at a steady rate. Although there is no sex at all, the chemistry between Kingston and Echo was explosive and you hang on wanting to know where it will lead. 

Absolutely amazing book!! I cannot wait for the next installment. I know what I want to happen and can’t wait to see how it all plays out.

This is definitely a five star rating and one I can’t wait to recommend to others.

Reviewed by Stacey J