Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : It Had To Be Fate by Tamra Baumann



***ARC Provided by the Author for an Honest Review***

What can I say about this book, oh my god! I fell in love with this story from the start!!

To start Tamra’s story, we meet Casey Anderson-Bovier, a Hotel Manager in an adorable place called Anderson Butte. If Casey’s surname sounds oddly like the little town she is from, you will be surprised to hear that this a very good reason for that.

This particular town is named after her family! Her father is the mayor, her younger brother is the Sheriff and she has a sister that manages the cabins across the lake from her hotel. Even more dreamily, we learn that her older brother is the town’s doctor. She even has an aunt who run the town Café!! Amazing right! I know…..

Here’s where the story gets good…… Oh who am I kidding, I’m not going to give away even an ounce of the story line because it is that good! 

I will though, give you a little insight on our leading man… Meet Zane Steele, a rock star who is utilizing Casey’s hotel while some trouble with his twin brother blows over. I really just want to ramble on about this story and what happens, but I can’t. All I will give away is that, it is that damned good, you have to buy it!!

Just when you think things will get better, bam! Something else comes along!! I have not been this enthralled in a book for a very long time and cannot wait to get my hands on more of Tamra’s novels.

There is no graphic sex or violence, just a down to earth fantastic love story that will keep you hanging on every word, hoping for the best possible outcome. I truly loved reading this novel and will be highly recommending it to anyone who will listen to me 

This is definitely a five star rating from me.

Reviewed by Stacey J.