Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Release Blitz : Sordid by Nikki Sloane




Title: Sordid 
Author: Nikki Sloane
Genre: Dark Erotic Romance
 Release Date: May 29, 2016



Blurb

It took me years to find the courage to speak to Luka. He seemed exactly like me. Intelligent. Focused. Serious.

But he’s not the man I imagined.

His reality is cruel and dark. He traps me in his web, his power twisting tighter the more I struggle, until it’s hopeless. I can’t break free.

As he drags me unwillingly into his filthy world, I can’t ignore the terrifying idea circling my mind. What if I belong here with him?








Purchase Links







Author Bio

Nikki Sloane landed in graphic design after her careers as a waitress, a screenwriter, and a ballroom dance instructor fell through. For eight years she worked for a design firm in that extremely tall, black, and tiered building in Chicago that went through an unfortunate name change during her time there. Now she lives in Kentucky and manages a team of graphic artists. She is married and has two sons, writes dirty books, and couldn't be any happier.



Author Links






Review : Sordid by Nikki Sloane

***ARC provide in exchange for an honest review***


Holy Smokes ! Sordid by Nikki Sloane was not at all what I was expecting from her but I am more than ecstatic !  I love , love , love dark romance ! Imagine my surprise when I was reading Sordid to find that it was not only a dark book , but Ms . Sloane hit this one out of the freaking park ! I'm still flying high and coming off of this book hangover !

This is not a light and fluffy read . It involves pain , humiliation , date rape and twisted consent . These may be triggers for some people .  To the rest , get a spare pair of panties because you will need them . Sordid reels you in right of the bat and never lets go !

Addison is a medical student that has everything planned out . But like any other college student , she wants one night of fun .  She finds herself at a frat party to have fun for just one night , no regrets .  At the frat party she meets dark Luka .  Something about him pulls her in . But she soon finds that her night of fun has turned into a nightmare . She has to fight to survive .

Will she make it out alive ? What bond is formed between Luka and Addison ?

This is a dark , twisted tale , blurring the lines between right and wrong .  God I loved every second of it ! Something about the taboo and the dark that grabs a hold of you . If you like dark romance , definitely pick a copy of Sordid up today !

5 Stars

Reviewed by : Jennifer M.


Giveaway