Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Dirty Girl by Meghan March


***ARC provided for honest review***

Dirty Girl by Megan March is a stellar example of writing gone right ! This book is hot , hot , hot ! I love the alpha bad boys and can't get enough . Dirty Girl is bad boy alpha gone right ! This book had everything I want in a book , humor , light , dirty talking alpha , heroine that is just the right mix .

The chemistry between Cav and Greer is amazing ! I would like to have seen more character development in the book but overall it was still good .

Greer had a night of margaritas and putting an ad online that went viral (truly amazing ad) , after finding her boyfriend cheating : 

Every time I read the ad I chuckle . To me , that is hilarious 

Enter Cav ,  the one that got away . He is Hollywood's newest bad boy . As he makes his way back to New York and into Greer's life , we see them playful and seemingly enjoying each other . There is one problem , Cav has a big secret .  

This is not a HEA book. It is a cliffhanger. With that being said , I would not hesitate to recommend this book .  It is a great , fun read ! I'm looking forward to the next one in the series ! 

"You’re all mine. You’re gonna be my dirty girl." 

REVIEWED BY : Natalie M.