Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Dirty Little Rendezvous by Emma Hart




"ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review"

Oh . My . Goodness . This was one smoking read . Let me start off by saying although this is part of The Burke Brothers series , DLR can be read as a standalone . I know as a reader , that is important information to have . Emma Hart is a spectacular author that has beautiful quotes throughout her books . This one has made it to my list of all time favorites ! 

"I want to be kissed the way they kiss in my books . With everything except restraint or concern for the rest of the world . For even two minutes , I want to feel like I am the world ."

This is the story of Leila Burke . She is independent , strong , beautiful , the list goes on and on . Everything I hope to read from a female lead . 

Jase Masters is the hot British guy with the cocky side . He is touring with Dirty B as their opening act when he meets Leila . 

Leila is the youngest of the Burke's and goes with her brothers everywhere . Fresh off a break up , Leila has a one night stand with Jase . She wants to forget him but he won't let her . He fights for her and to give her the storybook romance we all dream of finding . 

This book was AMAZING with strong character and story development ! Emma Hart can weave a magical story like no other . I would recommend this book to anyone ! I'll leave you with this final quote .

"You're the world Leila. I'll write songs about you and you'll write novels about me." 

Who wouldn't swoon if a guy said that to them ? I know I sure would . Magical , spectacular , beautiful , and just plain lovable ! 

5 Stars All the Way ! 

Reviewed by : Natalie M