Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Game On ! by Dani Jace



*** ARC Provided for Honest Review ***

This was my first time reading this Authors work and I wasn't sure what to expect, but that was more to do with the sport part I mean I'm not a big football fan lol. But I wasn't disappointed and over all I really did enjoy this book.

The chemistry between the characters, their playfulness and the game between them were fun to read. Secondary characters were also enjoyable and I really liked that they didn't just jump into bed when they just met. They actually did try to get to know each other . I mean yes, they do have some steamy fooling around scenes though.

For me it kind of made it more enjoyable that it wasn't instant love although there was definitely instant lust which you can understand.

Heath was down to earth and very much a gentleman not wanting to rush things with Jordan even when it caused him some frustration (wink) .

Jordan understandably was jaded not wanting any relationship after being part of a public scandal . So when she decides to just have fun with Heath she is a little scared .

I do recommend this as a good read only down part was how each character acted when they were tested .

4 Stars

Reviewed by Deanne C