Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : One Night With Hemsworth by Eden Finley


*** ARC Provided by Author for Honest Review ***

This is the first book I have read by this author but rest assured you won't be the last . This was a great read , I really enjoyed . It was Funny , Sexy , Hot , with Drama , and of course it had some awesome characters .

I also loved that it was written in both characters POV and loved that the twists in it kept me very interested and also kept it from being predictable .
Both characters were amazing and although I enjoyed the secondary characters I loved that they did not over shadow the main ones as that can be something that happens a lot .

Paige's character was young yet mature for her 20 yrs . She was strong yet but still insecure at some moments . However she knew what she wanted and went for it. She was not portrayed as the silly , weak damsel . She spoke her mind but never came off as arrogant or disrespectful.  I totally admired her.

Cole was amazing , he had his demons of course , but again his character was different than other books , he worked hard to be better. He knew his faults , discovered others . The love he had for his son was very admirable .

This book was all together well written and the pace of the story moved along well without being dragged out our rushed . Omg and yes there is a villain lol . Only reason not giving it a 5 star is because one issue although I believe was addressed at end

It was not given more importance than it should have had . But this is definitely a book I recommend .
4 Stars 

Reviewed by Deanne C.