Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Sway by Adriana Locke


*** ARC Provided by Author for Honest Review ***

I have never read a book about politics but this has totally made me add it to my list . Sway is the first book to the Landry Family Series . 

It was a sweet , sexy read . I literally fell in love with Barrett Landry he is all Southern Charm , Hot , Powerful and believes he can make a Difference . And he never wants to let anyone down .

Aly is strong and I like that she always put her son ahead of everything and that she wanted to be independent and not lean or depend on any guy and she was a tough cookie . But she did make me hate her at times . 

We are also introduced to the rest of the Landry Family . 

Lincoln and Huxley stole the show for me . I loved their humor and their bond .

Barrett and Aly have and instant connection he has never meet a girl who has resisted his charm and not only turned him down but walked away .

He can't get Aly out of his head but he has promised to behave and lay low since it's almost the end of his campaign . The wrong move can cause him his Governor seat . 

Aly knows she should stay away from the Mayor but he has shown her he Is more than what the media portrays . He is sweet , caring , and seems to really see her and want her . But she has been through this before the spotlight , the pleasure , the media and now she has a kid who she will do anything to keep him away from all the drama . 


4 Stars 

Reviewed by Deanne C