Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : The Last One by Tawdra Kandle


The Last One by Tawdra Kandle


*** ARC Provided by Author for Honest Review ***


This is my first time reading from Tawdra Kandle but certainly not the last. It was a 5 star read for me that has meant that I have already purchased book 2 from this series after reading this one. Yes I enjoyed it that much. ‘The Last One’ is such a sweet but also hot and sexy read. This was a great romance book. One you want to be in the bathtub with glass of wine relaxing and enjoying.


I lived the chemistry between the main characters and enjoyed getting to know the other characters too. This was a very well written very simple and enjoyable read. I laughed and could totally picture more than one of the scenes happening.


It's very nice to read something simple and sweet and yet totally romantic. Sam was Hot and just the way I like them, moody but still so sexy, lol. As for Meghan she just made me laugh I loved how strong and sweet she came out as but her sense of no bull and going after what she wanted was awesome. I totally recommend this as a great read.


Reviewed by Deanne C.