Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Falling Free by Tina Wainscott

Falling Free: A Falling Fast Novel

***ARC Provided by the Author for an Honest Review***

Falling Free by Tina Wainscott is the third book in the Falling Fast series and the first of this author for me. Although I haven’t had the opportunity to read the first two, it hasn’t made that much of a difference for me. There was some reference to the first novels but overall it can be read as a standalone as well.

To start the story, I met Grace Parnell, a girl who pursued a career as a lawyer with the ambition of clearing her father’s name. Although she becomes very successful in her profession, it seems to be for nothing. When she discovers the truth about her father, she starts to question her belief and her motivation.

Artemis Tanner is what I think they call a drift racer, a man who has come to Grace’s town for a fundraising event. When he meets Grace in a bar, his only thoughts are to cheer her up, but the instant attraction between them leads to much more.

What I liked about this book was the banter between the characters, as it made it more enjoyable. Overall it deals with how people deal with finding confidence lost and their ability to learn how to place their trust in humanity again.

It is a wonderful read and one I would recommend. This is a four star read for me.

Reviewed by Stacey J