Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Homeward Bound by Golden Czermak



*** ARC Provided by Author for Honest Review ***

It's hard to believe that ‘Homeward Bound’ is Golden's first book. Honestly as far as debut novels go this is a straight up best read. I'm usually not into paranormal I mean I do have some authors that I make an exception for, and Golden has won a spot as one of those authors. I absolutely loved his style and imagination.


Gage is my new favorite character in all paranormal books. This will definitely blow you away. The fighting scenes are so incredible I wish I could see this on TV. Also the chemistry between the characters Gage, Joey and Adrienne was very well written and I loved them all.

This book has romance, action, drama, suspense and yes comedy. It's a book that will keep you at edge of your seat and definitely give you a book hangover. This is a hard review for me to write not because the book is not incredible it's just that I don't want to give spoilers or the story away. 

If you are like me and doubt reading paranormal books I suggest you give this one a try it will totally change your mind. This is not just your typical book it is very detailed and your imagination will get a trip because you will totally be picturing every scene. Yes this is a series and we will have to wait for book two but it's totally worth it. Overall this is my top Favorite Paranormal Book.

5 Amazing Stars 


Reviewed by Deanne C.