Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Insta-Hate by C.L. Bond


Insta-Hate by C.L. Bond


***ARC Provided by the Author for an Honest Review***

After meeting this particular author online during an Author take over, she gifted me and our blog with an opportunity to review on her newest release. Insta Hate by C.L Bond was an amazing read and I have been bragging to the girls about it since J

What I loved about this one was………. Well, everything really. We meet Alexandria Ray, a successful romance author who takes a break from the pressures of publishing to take a short course at the local university.

Then we meet a self-built entrepreneur of an exclusive psychology based dating site – Arsen Daniel. Arsen gets himself talked into teaching the same course that Alexandria takes and it sends him into a whirlwind of emotions.

There are so many twists and turns to this story that it makes it hard to put it down in case you miss something. I was so impressed with how well it was written and how much detail C.L Bond puts into it. If all of her books are like this, I will definitely be adding her whole collection to my tbr list.

I refuse to post any spoilers, but what I will tell you, is that not everything you read about these two meets the eye, and hidden secrets, and truths from the past have a way of crashing back.

It is a fantastic read and I will definitely be recommending to anyone who will listen ;)

This is a five star read for me.

Reviewed by Stacey J