Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Je Suis A Toi by Pepper Winters


***ARC provided in exchange for an honest review***


I love Q and Tess . They are one of my most favorite and loved couples to read . Their story is so memorable . Je Suis à Toi by Pepper Winters continues their story . You need to read the Monsters in the Dark series first before picking up this book . Trust me on this .


Q and Tess are not perfect but are perfect for each other . Tess is such a strong female character and I think that is part of the appeal of these books for me .


Q is so strong and protective of Tess . Yes he is dark but that is part of his appeal . This is about the ups and downs relationships go through and how true love can overcome anything.

Q and Tess will forever have a place in my heart and mind . Theirs is not a story easily forgotten . This series will leave you with a book hangover like no other . Even years after reading the first book I can vividly recall the details of their story . That is how powerful a writer Ms . Winters is . She has honed her craft and can weave a story like no other .


5 Stars


Reviewed by : Jennifer M.