Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Unfold Me by Talia Ellison


Unfold Me by Talia Ellison


*** ARC Provided by Author for Honest Review ***

First let's start by saying this is a Dark Romance, that includes Rape, Sex Slaves, and Human Trafficking that might be triggers to some.

What I really enjoyed is the truth it brings to the reality of the world’s issue with Human Trafficking and Sex Slaves. Yes it's a hard thing to read about but it's a reality that some people live thru every day.

This is my first read by this Tara Ellison and I have to say it was very well written, full of suspense, thrills and had my nerves wound tight. I loved how Katherine started as a weak person and then ended up being strong and was able to move forward with her life.
Isaac was strong, scary and yet all the pain and struggles he had to endure never broke him. He actually remained strong. I also loved how they both knew each other’s pain and helped each other heal.

I swear I felt like this was going to be one of those taboo hard to swallow stories but actually turned out to be really surprising. The only Con I could find was that the story took too long to build up and then was fast tracked. Way too easy of an ending maybe but I'm just thinking I would have wanted different endings for Archer and Raphael. And we didn't get too much of the excitement of the chase for the bad guys. Anyways if you like Dark Romance with HEA then yeah I would say it's a good read.
Unfold Me’ by Talia Ellison is a 4 star read for me.

Reviewed by Deanne C.