Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Unwritten by Lauren Runow


*** ARC Provided by Author for Honest Review ***

‘Unwritten’ is the second book I have read from this author and I can't say anything but WOW. Lauren Runow has definitely won a place in my favorites list. I love her style and the plot twists that she brings to her books and was pleasantly surprised by this book as I totally didn't expect to love it so much. The blurb does not do it justice.

I was a little worried because I figured this kind of book has been done over and over but found that this did not follow that pattern at all and it was totally new. I loved every page and would not change a thing and think she totally hit a best seller and one of my top favorites. This is a must read. It's funny and steamy with HOT sexy scenes.

Mr. Ashley is arrogant, sexy, hot and too sure of himself and he believes he is God's gift to women. He can bring any woman pleasure and have them begging for more. Getting paid to have sex is any man's dream right.

Allison Hayes is sweet and innocent. She is working to be a photographer when she falls head over heals for Charlie right away and wants to save him. She is a total romantic and I loved her.

This is not your typical romance and I expect you will love it just as much as I did and I can't wait to read Rewritten. Lauren you have won my heart and look forward to more of your work.

5 Amazing Stars 

Reviewed by Deanne C.