Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Wanted by Jani Kay & Normandie Alleman



*** ARC Provided by Author for Honest Review ***

This is a first time reading these authors work and I have to say that's it's totally not what I was imagining. It's a good read but to me just fell a little short of being great.

It was funny, sexy, with hot sexy scenes but it just left me wanting more of the whole revenge plot. It seemed there was a big build up with Addison wanting revenge only to be pushed aside. Wish she would have kept that going a little longer and not just let it fall for instant love.

I really did like Foster he was sexy, quiet, sweet and a gentleman even after just being released from prison his manners never left him. I felt sad for him though as he not only lost 5 yrs of his life but he was alone, he lost friends, parents, and now the only person he was feeling ready to let in was just there to bring him down for revenge.

Addison started as a very strong character very sure of herself and what she wanted. She was ready to sacrifice anything to bring down the person responsible for her family losing everything. She was funny. But then I feel like she fell flat and just gave up too easy on her goals.

I'm giving this book 4 stars because although I wanted more there where some great scenes that totally made it worth it.

4 stars 

Reviewed by Deanne C