Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Bossman by Vi Keeland


Bossman


***ARC PROVIDED BY AUTHOR FOR AN HONEST REVIEW***

Holy heck Vi Keeland ! Bossman is Ms Keeland ' s best book to date ! This book was smoking hot ! Scorching is probably a better description . Sexy banter , check ! Hot alpha male , check ! Awesome heroine , check !

Ms . Keeland knows how to keep the story flowing , how to create excellent character development , make you feel every emotion and is able to draw you in from the first page . To me , this is a killer combination that makes it a top notch book . Bossman is told from a dual POV , which is something I love ! I want to experience the story through the eyes of both characters . To see each other ' s perspective and how they view the same situation . Bossman is a standalone contemporary romance .

Reese Annesley is having a tough time . No job and no boyfriend . It seems like things keep getting worse for her . She is out on a horrible date and ducks into the bathroom to beg her friend over the phone to save her . Chase Parker overhears her plan and calls her out on it . He hatches an elaborate plan to get to know Reese better . Devious but I love it !

Reese gets hired at Chase ' s company and it only makes him try harder to get her in his bed . Reese wants no part of sleeping with her boss , but Chase doesn ' t care and keeps pushing . Reese doesn ' t back down . This is why I love Reese . She has a backbone .

I found my new Book Boyfriend in Chase Parker ! He is totally perfect and swoon worthy . I am a huge fan of alpha bad boys and Chase does not disappoint . He has a sarcastic wit that I love ! The way Chase and Reese play off each other is absolutely perfect !

This is a fun , flirty , scorching hot read ! It also gets you thinking about your own choices in life . Ms . Keeland has a true gift when it comes to writing and storytelling . Ms . Keeland can weave a story like no other and her books keep getting better !

I would recommend this book to anyone and it is my latest Sexy 5 Star Read !


Reviewed By Jennifer M .