Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Chaos Bound by Sarah Castille

Chaos Bound (Sinner's Tribe Motorcycle Club, #4)


***ARC PROVIDED BY AUTHOR FOR HONEST REVIEW***


All I have to say is WOW. I really enjoyed and loved Chaos Bound. I could not put this book down at all. I hated it when I had to be an “adult” while reading this book. This is the first time I had the pleasure of reading a book by Sarah Castille. She is a new author to me. I am hooked and want to read more from her.


This book had everything in it that I was surprised I loved. A brief synopsis, this is a motorcycle club love story with a side of bro-mance. Oh the bro-mance, love and love.


Naiya and Holt were a matched made in biker heaven. Oh my goodness, how they met, how they came together, how they claimed each other, and how they loved each other. Holt is your typical alpha male and he is so protective over his woman, fyi freaking loved. Then there is Naiya. She was no damsel in distress, she was tough, witty as hell, smart and freaky geeky. She protected not only herself but she was so protective over Holt. He needed her just as much as she needed him. They truly completed each other. Swoon!!!!


As for the overall story within in the story, this was a very fast paced story that had you wanting more and more. Even the dull moments had action that kept your intrigued. Like I said, I had a very hard time putting this book down, my life kept getting in my way of this story. I am now addicted to Suspense Romance with a side of outlaw love.


Before I end my review, I have to say my favorite thing about this book beside the beautiful romance between Holt and Naiya was the friendship between Tank and Holt. I love bro-mance and she captured this bro-mance well. I don’t want to give anything away but this Tank and Holt’s friendship reminded me of my friendships with my girls. The “ride or die” saying fits these two perfectly.


Sarah Castille has won me over as a new fan. If I could give this novel more than FIVE Stars I would. With that it’s a FIVE STAR rating.


 Reviewed by Kris F.