Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Dating The Guy Upstairs by Amanda Ashby


Dating the Guy Upstairs


*** ARC Provided by Author for Honest Review ***


This is my first book by Amanda Ashby, and I have to say I really liked it. Dating The Guy Upstairs’ was super sweet, adorable and very well written book. I loved the characters and their chemistry and would give it 3.5 stars.


William Henderson was adorable and I totally loved the way he would speak and treat Riley. And his whole ‘want to save the world’ persona was totally sexy. Add the quiet suffering he has going on because of being left heartbroken by his fiancé, he doesn’t want the pain again so now he never wants a relationship, wow swoon.


Riley was sweet, innocent and an amazing friend, willing to do anything for those that she loves. She even attended a wedding and pretends to be William’s girlfriend.


I'm a Fan of friends to lovers reads. So I really did enjoy it. Only Con I would give is that the POV would change and I would have to keep going back to see who's POV I was on. But yeah I would recommend this book.



Reviewed by Deanne C.