Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Flying By The Seat Of My Knickers by Eliza Watson

Flying by the Seat of My Knickers by Eliza Watson


***Arc provided by the author for an honest review***


Title: Flying By The Seat Of My Knickers
Author: Eliza Watson


Flying By The Seat Of My Knickers is a great read. I found myself immersed in Irish culture. Eliza is a phenomenal writer. Her work is a fresh take on introducing more of the location into your world. And I thoroughly enjoyed every page. From hearing the descriptions of the castles, to the leprechauns at the mall, Eliza kept me hooked. Add in a dashing native Declan as a love interest. You couldn't go wrong.


Caity is a recent unemployed woman who finds herself working for her sister in Ireland. Her sister Rachel is an event planner, and her next event happens to be in Dublin, Ireland. For Caity, working for her sister isn't all fun and games. She has a hard time adjusting to being there. In a new country, along with having employees sabotage her own responsibilities for her job. And finding out her own family heritage, Caity has her work cut out for her in Ireland.

                               
I found Flying By The Seat Of My Knickers a delightful read. It allowed for me to live vicariously through Eliza Watson's world. I felt as if I backpacked my way through the cobblestones of Dublin. If you are looking for an upbeat read, along with adding a new vacation spot on your bucket list. I wholeheartedly recommend  Flying By The Seat Of My Knickers. I give 4.5 stars.



Reviewed by Lindsey W.