Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Until Harry by L.A. Casey

Until Harry by L.A. Casey


***ARC Provided by the Author for an Honest Review***

I found L.A Casey purely by accident, a chance finding of her book Alec, a Slaters Brother series novel while searching amazon for my next reading fix. A few weeks ago our blog was gifted the opportunity to review on a different type of writing by Miss Casey and we jumped on it.

When I started Until Harry I was unsure of what I was getting myself in for. I was used to dirty talking American boys and rough around the edges, Irish girls, so imagine my surprise when I started reading this one.

This is the story of a Yorkshire girl name Lane who moves to New York, running from her problems, or more precisely her feelings for one Kale Hunt. When Lane’s Uncle Harry dies, she finds herself returning home for the first time in six years.

This is a beautiful story about Lane finding her way home, and back to the one person who holds her heart.

Sometimes through tragedy, there is hope and L.A Casey’s Until Harry reflects that in every word written. I love stories that have the ability to bring out some kind of emotion in me and this one did just that when I felt the sadness portrayed through Lane’s point of view.

I have no doubt you will love this novel as much as I did.

This is a five star read for me.


Reviewed by Stacey J