Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Release Day Blitz : Seal of Solomon by Golden Czermak

SOS Banner


Seal of Solomon


Title: Seal of Solomon
Series: Journeyman Series #2
Author: Golden Czermak
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Release Date: August 29


Goodreads


Synopsis


Sequel to Homeward Bound (Journeyman #1)

The Adventure Continues...

From author Golden Czermak, comes the second installment of the enthralling Journeyman Series.

With no answers and a weapon of mass destruction slung around his neck, Gage Crosse is left with little choice but to travel with Joey Mosely to New York, seeking aid from the Order Council itself. Little do they know that they are about to embark on what may be the greatest adventure of their lives: to find the mysterious Seal of Solomon.

Meanwhile, the fragile threads holding the demon army and its monstrous allies together are unraveling. Keli must act quickly to maintain her position as ruler, else have all their efforts fall into the flames of ruin.

Can the Journeymen keep the Seal of Solomon out of demon hands, or will the Noctis succeed in wrenching all three artifacts from their control?

SOS Teaser


SOS Teaser 3

Buy Links


SOS Promo

AMAZON * AMAZON UK * AMAZON AU

AMAZON CA * B&N * KOBO * iBOOKS






***ARC Provided by the Author for an Honest Review*** 

The first Journeyman Series book by Golden Czermak took me out of my comfort zone of ‘guaranteed to please’ type of genres by introducing to me an intriguing, well thought out storyline about a group of humans / non humans saving the world against demons (Noctis).

I have to admit that this was a paranormal story I actually enjoyed, and when the opportunity arose to review on his next instalment – Seal of Solomon, I fought my way to the top to get my hands on it.... LoL.

The first one – Homeward Bound, left me heartbroken when it ended, and as you do when someone is suffering, my heart hurt for Gage Crosse when he lost Ady. I was definitely excited when I found that this next one picked up exactly where that one ended, because I had only just finished Homeward Bound, and was ready to dive straight in.

This storyline for me was amazingly creative, and defined, and extremely well written. It had a pull that I have only experienced in one other series - The Mayfair Witches by Anne Rice. I say that, because as I have mentioned before, I don’t really get into paranormal stories. There has to be something about the actual storyline that draws me in from the very first chapter, otherwise I lose interest.

Seal of Solomon had that ‘something’ and I struggled to put it down. What impresses me the most, is when an author has the creative ability to draw their readers in, as though they are living that life with their characters. Golden did just that with this book, portraying every emotion clearly, forcing his readers to travel that same emotional rollercoaster as his character. It had you hooked from the first word to the very last.

I started this story following Gage and Joey as they travelled to New York to unlock secrets about artifacts discovered, but I also got a broader insight into many of the other Journeyman who are part of the order as well. I also really enjoyed the view into the Noctis, and how Golden somehow created ‘a story within a story’ feel about them, and their world.

 I became addicted to the complexity of the storyline, and the progression it made to build it up so that you as a reader never really have the chance to get bored. The other thing I enjoyed was the prospect that there is so many opportunities for Golden to advance in different directions with his characters. The idea of that is exciting in itself.

Overall it was the twists and turns that had me sitting on the edge of my seat, cramming as much in as possible in one sitting to see what was going to happen next. Each chapter brought something I wasn’t expecting, which for mem made it a gripping novel and one I would be only too happy to recommend.

This is a five star read for me.

Reviewed by Stacey J


The Series


HB

PURCHASE NOW



About the Author


Golden


In the beginning, Golden worked the standard corporate rat race, completed college for a Chemical Engineering Degree, and began a small photography company on the side.

Since then, and the growth of the FuriousFotog brand, Golden became an internationally published modeling/fitness photographer and eventually began working as a book cover model.

Having been in the industry for at least four years, he has interfaced and networked with countless authors and other clients. As part of his work as a photographer, he worked with them to create book cover images - now numbering well over 250 at the beginning of 2016.

Learning the ins and out of the book world, along with being an avid reader and storyteller himself, Golden finally decided to write and publish his first book, Homeward Bound, in 2016. This paranormal adventure romance will span a total of six books and new ideas for other stories are in the works as well.


SOS Teaser 2

Hosted By:

Logo PNG (1)