Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Abby by L.K. Collins


ABBY by L.K. Collins


***ARC PROVIDED BY AUTHOR FOR AN HONEST REVIEW***

 I had been waiting to read ‘Abby’ by LK Collins since I read the last few words of Latch in what feels like a lifetime ago but in reality was only just over a month ago. I am thrilled to say it is as good as I was hoping it would be and is definitely worth 5 stars.

This second and concluding book starts off exactly where Latch finished and we are once again thrown into the world of Latch and Abby. Latch is left thinking the worst has happened and can’t face dealing with life. There is no way that I could put this book down once I started as the emotional rollercoaster of the Latch and Abby love story kept me going wanting to know what happened next.

Abby is such a strong character and Latch needs her strength at times. Latch is devoted to Abby and is a changed man from when we first met him at the beginning of Latch. They are two characters that compliment each other so well and the chemistry they have burns up the page at times but it is their emotions that truly jump from the page. Vulnerable and heartfelt your heart strings are tugged at pretty hard at times and on occasion you may need to have the tissues on standby as tears might (most likely) be shed when reading.

There is still an amazing connection between both characters but they are faced with so much that you do wonder how they can get through it all. It is great to see two characters fight for their love with all the hurt, heartache and devastation that they have to overcome.

Again this book is a bit hard to write a review for as I don’t want to give anything away and spoil it for you. For me the writing was excellent and I was pleased with the ending. I am in love with Latch and how devoted he is. LK Collins really excelled with this duo and kept you on your toes with twists and turns that you just didn’t expect but love. This series was so different from what I thought I was going to read and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it to anyone and have done on many occasions already.


Reviewed by Louise G.