Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : All Tyed Up by Julia Harlow

All Tyed Up by Julia Harlow


***ARC Provided by the Author for an Honest Review***

Another first for me is Julia Harlow’s All Tyed Up. I haven’t had the opportunity to read anything else prior and now I wish I had. I have read such great reviews on Lauren’s other stories and was really keen to start this one.

Although I thoroughly enjoyed the storyline, I found it hard to know who was talking at times because if flips between the characters without warning. There were even times when you even had the dog’s point of view which I wasn’t expecting.

I started this story meeting Isabel Beachwood who is selling her table to a mystery buyer. The reasoning behind this, is that she is about to lose her job, forcing her to move in with her step sister. Something I found hard to comprehend was the possessiveness that her step sister felt for her, seeing that Isabel had to live through years of bullying from her.

Our mystery man is one Tyberius Griffin, whose multi-million dollar merger of the company Isabel works for, is the reason she is about to be left jobless.

This is a very fast paced story that covers so much and although it was a great read once you got into it, I felt it had so much more potential to make it even better.

It is a story that will appeal to many, especially those who enjoy their romance novels with some fast paced action and steamy sex.

This is a four star read for me.

Reviewed by Stacey J