Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : The Comeback by Kathryn Renard



***ARC Provided by the Author for an Honest Review***

I believe as a reviewer sometimes it becomes a bit of a chore to constantly read, especially if the books you have been given are from Authors you have never heard of before. You always find the good and the bad when reviewing, but every now and again you are graced with a gem. 
That is what I found when I was given The Comeback by Kathryn Renard to review on. 

This particular story had a bit of everything, and I found that to be what kept me hanging on to every word until I finished it. I normally take a few days to read a book, but this one had me finishing it in about twenty-four hours. 

In The Comeback, Kathryn introduces us to Maddy Cassidy, a bright girl who would love to have the kind of relationship / love that her best friend does with her boyfriend. Upon the recommencement of the new Uni semester she meets Elijah Hart, a Navy Seal who has lost a limb in battle. 

The path set before these two is bumpy to say the least, with trust being one hurdle that they both need to cross. The attraction they feel for each other is obvious from the start, and you will love reading how they work through the bumps along the way.
Do they make it? 
Well you will just have to read it for yourself

Throw in some danger from an unexpected source, and you are in for a thrilling ride.

I am looking forward to one clicking more of Kathryn’s work and believe that once you have read this novel you will feel the same. 
This is a five star read for me.

Reviewed by Stacey J