Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Declan Reede : The Untold Story by Michelle Irwin


***ARC PROVIDED BY AUTHOR FOR AN HONEST REVIEW***

 Michelle Irwin has done it again. The Declan Reede: The Untold Story was an amazing series. This story is a roller coaster of emotions, which is great because it kept me very interested and intrigued throughout.

In this series, we essentially watch Declan and Alyssa grow up. They started out as friends in school, but we are able to watch their relationship blossom and fall in love even though it was rocky at best most of the time.  Alyssa did not approve of Declan's dream of becoming a driver Pro V8 Series, and just wants him to go to school with her. He is eventually offered his dream career. Was that something that he was willing to give up even for Alyssa?


Obviously, Declan and Alyssa were destined to be together, but of course when you have something that you have dreamt of dangled in front of your face it is definitely a tough decision to make.


The roller coaster was trying to figure out if they were going to even talk to each other at some points, let alone get back together, which I was routing for the entire time. The cliffhangers at the end of each book, were just Whoa! I was so relieved when I finally finished the series because everytime I thought I knew what was going to happen, something else did!


What I loved about this series is that Michelle Irwin was really able to grab your attention and kept me wanting to read more. I wasn't able to put my tablet down until I finished! 4 awesome stars.



Reviewed by Natalie M.