Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : One Size Fits All by Stephanie Haefner








***ARC Provided by the Author for an Honest Review***

Ok, where to start with this one….. 

I was given One Size Fits All by Stephanie Haefner to review on by our blog, and I admit the title had me curious. After reading the blurb I thought ….. why not?

Delving into this story I became familiar with our leads, Penny – a Marketing Director for a lingerie shop and Thor – a football coach, and bouncer. Yes, it’s definitely an interesting combination, but sometimes thinking outside the box is what attracts readers.

I had mixed feelings in regards to this particular story, because at times I got the quick wit, and sassiness the author was trying to write, but then there were scenario’s I found a little unrealistic. For example, Penny’s parents inviting her ex, and his pregnant partner to a birthday party that both Penny and Thor are attending. 

Something like that I can’t imagine taking place, but hey it’s a fictional story, and anything can happen. 

Overall, this was a quirky romance novel that once I got into it, I did actually enjoy. It also helps to keep an open mind when starting it, and taking a look at it in a different perspective. In other words, don’t take it literally. Stephanie’s description of the characters themselves is really well defined throughout the novel, and at times extremely relatable. 

Although I haven’t read the previous installments in this series I found that it wasn’t really a requirement. There were stages where I was a little more curious about the secondary characters, but didn’t need that added information to understand the story line. 

I don’t believe it will be to everyone’s liking, but we all have differing tastes in romance novels and what may not appeal to me will be loved by another reader.

This is a four star read for me.

Reviewed by Stacey J