Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Rushing In by Lexi Ryan



** ARC provided by the author for an honest review ** 

I was addicted and invested in this story from the MOMENT I began to read. It pulled me in and didn't let go until the very end. Lexi Ryan delivered one heck of a punch with this gritty, heart breaking, passionate and beautiful novel.

Yes this is a Step Brother Romance but yet I knew this was not going to be your typical read when I read the synopsis. Knowing this amazing writers style, I was not disappointed ! 

Chris Montgomery has become one of my top 5 favorite Book Boyfriends. Sweet, humble, sexy, passionate and protective, he won my heart instantly. 

Grace has made her fair share of mistakes in her young life. No matter how hard she tries to get away from her past and re build herself, the past always finds a way to dull her sparkle. She is smart mouthed, dirty minded and an amazing character. With the arrival of Chris things are about to get a whole lot more complicated for her. 

A Summer together will prove to Grace and Chris just how strong they as individuals and as a couple. Grace will have to finally come to terms with her past and Chris will need to be the light to guide this troubled young woman. 

Filled with funny moments, intimate encounters, heart breaking instances, Rushing In will pull you into their world one eloquent word at a time. Twists and Turns will keep you guessing and the passion of two people who were meant to be in each other lives will have you fanning yourselves ! 

Believe me this is a read you will not be rushing to finish but savoring and wishing for it not to end.