Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Waking Eden by Rhenna Morgan


Waking Eden by Rhenna Morgan


***ARC Provided by the Author for an Honest Review***

I’ve had quite a few books of late where I was unfamiliar with the author and I have researched them to see what I was install for.

This was the case with Rhenna Morgan’s Waking Eden.

Please note that this is the third in the Eden series and I do believe you need to have been familiar with the previous two to fully understand what you were reading.

Another point for me is I am not one who is into paranormal books. In saying this, I did find this novel very entertaining and may actually start from the beginning to get a better feel of the series.

In Waking Eden, we meet Trinity Blair, a human who bears a prophecy mark that from what I read, no human should. Her father is not of the human world and Trinity herself has had very limited human contact due to the unwanted gift she was born with. Add to this story a very alpha male in Ramsay Shantos and it’s bound to be an intriguing story.

Although I wasn’t privy to many key elements of the storyline, I still found this to be a fast paced, highly sexually charged story. I loved the twists and turns and always wondering if what I believed was going to happen, actually would.

For someone who doesn’t do paranormal, I found this to be a very exciting story line and the development of Rhenna’s characters was fantastic.

For those who love these kind of novels, this one is for you.

This is a five star read for me.


Reviewed by Stacey J