Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Hard To Hold by Katie Rose



***ARC PROVIDED BY AUTHOR IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW***



Katie Rose was a new author to me before I read ‘Hard To Hold’ so was unsure what to expect. What I found was a charming read that I give 3.5 stars.



Logan is a sexy soccer player with all the arrogance and ego that you expect, he loves his life and loves the female attention he gets too. Not one to turn down the females he lives the life of a player in more than one sense of the word but his world is turned upside down when a previous female from a one night stand appears at his door to leave with him to deal with the consequences.



Desperate for help to deal with his daughter Logan calls a nanny service and little did he think that he would be falling for two ladies. Isabella Bennett will not raise Logan’s daughter for him and tells he has to do his part too.



I have to admit that I did take a bit of time to warm up to the characters and connect with them like I have done with other books but I was glad I persevered. They bonded over this lovely little girl and my heart melted as Logan dealt and fell in love with his daughter, he was such a great guy. There are some lovely moments and snippets of humour spread throughout that will keep you entertained right to the end. I would recommend this book and will be reading more from Katie Rose in the future myself.



Reviewed by Louise G.