Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : The Vanishing Year by Kate Moretti



***ARC PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR IN EXCHANGE FOE AN HONEST REVIEW***

The Vanishing Year by Kate Moretti was a suspenseful, psychological book that kept me on the edge of my seat throughout most of it.

Zoe is a socialite that just can't believe she is living the life she has.  Her husband Henry is wall street tycoon that gives Zoe whatever she wants.

I would love to give a play by play on this book, but I can't.  Let me just say that what you think is going to happen, doesn't and what happens is so much more in the end.  I was not expecting alot of the plot twists and the storyline was unique enough that I wasn't trying to guess basing it up against another book.

Add this to your TBR list, you won't be disappointed.

4 stars

                                                       Reviewed by Jennifer A.