Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Addiction by Angela McPherson


** ARC PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR FOR AN HONEST REVIEW ** 

Angela McPherson's second installment in the distraction series is phenomenal. I must tell you, you have to read the first in the series before this novel. 

Angela is a great writer, the chapters were outstanding. I fell for Elle and Tristan in the beginning. And I love how their story continues to evolve in this series. The heartbreaking truths they endure through his next installment, will tug at you. But in a good way. 

Elle and Tristan fought with everything to stay just friends. But when someone has a connection like they do, it's hard to keep away. And now that they finally let down their walls. Their explosive heat for one other scorches the pages. 

I truly am in love with the Distraction series. I give it four stars. I hope you will enjoy this series. Elle and Tristan's story continues into the final installment of the Distraction series. 

Reviewed by Lindsey W.