Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : American Queen by Sierra Simone


***ARC Provided by the Author for an Honest Review***

American Queen by Sierra Simone was an unusual one for me. I struggled to get into it, but I can honestly say there will be a lot of readers who will love it.

Not everyone shares the same likes and dislikes when it comes to the books they read and I’m a keen believer of keeping an open mind. 

This is a story which ties three people to each other, who never speak about how they actually feel, or what they want. Sometimes taking the risk and laying your cards out on the table work in our favor. If you never take that plunge, you’ll never know. This is how I felt about the three lead characters in this book.

It’s a compelling story where one of the characters isn’t as strong willed as you hope they would be, another is the alpha male who is a bit of an ... well ya know what I mean ;)  and then you have our third character who just needs to speak up and stake his claim.

It’s an intriguing book that will hold the interest of the reader, especially the hot sex scenes.  

I believe this is a four star read.

Reviewed by Stacey J