Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Behind Closed Doors by Lisa Renee Jones


***ARC Provided by the Author for an Honest Review***

One of my loves is finding books with twists. I love trying to guess what I think is going to happen, only to be proven wrong. Behind Closed Doors by Lisa Renee Jones did just that and I fell in love with it from the start.

Skye is a girl looking for a way to pay for law school. When she comes across a poker chip and a note at an auction she bids at, she finds herself in the middle of a blackmail plot. 

Completely innocent Skye finds herself on a whirlwind adventure with none other than Jason Wise a millionaire poker player. There is an instant attraction between these two and when Skye tags along and goes to Las Vegas they find themselves the target of something bigger that could take a turn they never saw coming. 

If you are looking for a story that will intrigue you and is fully of mystery and suspense then I would recommend grabbing a copy of this one. You will regret it if you don’t. 

This is a five star read for me.  

Reviewed by Stacey J