Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : The Fall by T. Gephart


***ARC Provided by the Author for an Honest Review***

I love a good book that throws a plot at me that I wasn’t expecting. So many of the books I review have similar story lines, and it’s refreshing to find one where the author thinks outside the box. 

Where, through their story they take their readers on a ride where they are completely blinded by what is about to be thrown in front of them. 

T Gephart did just that with The Fall and I couldn’t have been happier. 

Michael is a hardened criminal, a man with no family or friends who is hired to protect the daughter of a Mafia Lord.  Sofia is not only the daughter of a Mafia Lord, she is also a respected police officer.

There’s a rawness to this book that I wasn’t expecting, but absolutely loved. About half way through I stopped trying to predict what was going to happen and just let myself get lost in the story line.
It’s an amazing read and one you really must get your hands on.

This is a five star read for me. 

Reviewed by Stacey J