Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Hard to Fall by Marquita Valentine


***ARC Provided by the Author for an Honest Review***

What would you do if you woke up from a drunken night married, only to find out your groom has no recollection of the night, the wedding or you?

Well that’s something Saylor Dean wakes up to in Hard to Fall by Marquita Valentine. Her groom, the very sexy firefighter – Hayden Walker is a man poised to follow in his father’s footsteps. His father being a U.S Senator with high expectations for his son.

This was a very emotional book that I fell in love with. It dealt with real life issues in a way that pulled you as a reader into the story and made you feel everything they felt. It was beautifully written and that for me always makes for a great book and story.

If you looking for a great book with a pull like no other than I would highly recommend you grabbing a copy of this one. Although it is the fourth in the Take the Fall series it can be read as a standalone. I for one, will be adding the first three to my to be read list, as I know you all will too.

This is a four star review for me.

Reviewed by Stacey J