Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Kiss My Crown by Alexis Noelle


***ARC Provided by the Author for an Honest Review***

Kiss My Crown by Alexis Noelle is such a quick, hilariously funny story and one that will have you smiling if not laughing until the end. There’s a lot of quick, very witty comeback one lines that had me laughing out loud often. 

I’ve never been to Disneyland, but after reading this story I will never look at amusement staff the same. It’s got such a real feel to it, that makes you realize how much actually goes on behind the scenes that the general public have no idea about. 

You will love following Princess, Kate and her equally amusing friends on a hilarious journey like no other. 

I guess we always had a sneaking suspicion that Prince Charming was an a@#hole. Want to know more, go out and grab a copy for yourself. You won’t be sorry.

This is a four-star read for me. 

Reviewed by Stacey J