Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Marriage Games by CD Reiss


***ARC Provided by the Author for an Honest Review***

Sexy, Kinky and one the best reads of 2016 !

Oh my god! What did I just read? It floored me. 

I loved it, I hated it, but I couldn’t put the darn book down. I had to know how it was going to end, and just when I thought I had it all figured out, C.D Reiss jumbled everything up in a ball and tossed it out the window. 

What I was left with was a cliffhanger. Did I mind? Heck no ! I will be stalking this author to find out when the next installment becomes available.

Diana Steinbeck is a proud, naïve woman who has just asked her husband for a divorce. The catch – she wants complete control of their company.

Adam Steinbeck is prepared to give Diana what she wants on one condition – she spends thirty days in a remote cabin with him first.

Oh and I may have left out a little tidbit of info ………. Adam is one of those ruthless, commanding alpha type guys who also happens to be a Dom – a very kinky one at that.

This story was intense, and it brought out so many emotions but I could not put it down. 

If there is one book you have to read it’s this one. I would have no trouble recommending this book.

This is a five star read for me.

Reviewed by Stacey J