Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Necromancist by Charmaine Pauls


** ARC PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR FOR AN HONEST REVIEW ** 

This is the first novel I have read by Charmaine Pauls but it won't be the last. Necromancist is book 6 in the Seven Forbidden Arts Series however it can be read as a standalone. 

This book had so many amazing elements peppered through out its pages ; Passion, Intrigue, Danger, Mystery, Love. I usually do not read Paranormal novels, however the plot drew me in and the PNR elements were so unique and different that I am so glad I read it. I was hooked from the beginning. 

Ivan a famous Rock star is sexy, mysterious and hiding secrets. Alice the woman who has held his heart for years is one strong feisty woman. She too has loved Ivan for years. When the reunite after years apart, passion explodes, heat level rises and danger lurks. 

With witty, and at times steamy banter, these two will have you invested in their story from the moment you begin reading. When secrets are revealed what will happen to them? Will Ivan be able to protect Alice from the dangers surrounding them ? Will they get a chance at love? 

Read and find out.