Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Rule Breaker by Sienna Snow


** ARC provided for an honest review **

First off, I loved the premise of this novel. Sienna Snow took a spin on a staple in a romance novel. She has a woman as a billionaire. And I loved it. 

This is an amazing debut for her. She knocked it out of the park with Rule Breaker. She gave you a steamy romance. Along with scorching love scenes. I couldn't put it down. The plot Sienna weaved through this novel was interesting   It had me reeled in from the start. The diversity in the characters. 

In the their traits was a refreshing twist. 

I thoroughly enjoyed it. One of my top reads of the year. You will easily fall for Max and his dominating ways. Trust me you will not put it down. You will devour it over the weekend. I give Rule Breaker 4 stars. 

Reviewed by Lindsey W.