Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Scarred by You by Laura Carter


***ARC Provided by the Author for an Honest Review***

It’s been a while since I’ve come across a new author who has caught my attention like Laura Carter has. Her book Scarred by You was fantastic and I loved it.

I was hooked from the start, I mean how can you not want to finish a book that includes – two rival CEO’s working for separate oil companies, a broken engagement and remaining heartbreak from years prior. 

Have I caught your interest yet?

Clark Layton is CEO of Layton Oil who breaks off his engagement the night before his wedding. His mind is on another woman. One he walked away from four years prior without looking back. 

Dayna Cross is CEO of a rival oil company and never completely got over her heartbreak from Clark leaving her. Having him come back on the scene is definitely not something she is looking forward to now.

Clark’s and Dayna’s story is explosive, and I’m not just talking about the sex either. It’s a must read and one I am encouraging everyone to read.  

This is a four star read.

Reviewed by Stacey J