Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Souls Collide by Cynthia A. Rodriguez



***ARC Provided by the Author for an Honest Review***

Souls Collide by Cynthia A Rodriguez is the second installment in the Crashing Souls Series. I wish I had of read the first book before this one because I think I would have had a better understanding of Dexter’s and Noa’s characters.

In saying that, what I did read was beautiful and extremely well written. It is an emotion story that had me feeling everything the characters did and I love that in a story. I always enjoy being sucked into the stories along with the characters, feeling everything they do. Getting lost in books is why I started reading in the first place. I love have somewhere I can escape to. This book allowed me to do that and I will be reading the first book very soon to catch up on what I have missed.

It’s definitely a book I would be happy to recommend but only after reading the first book Crashing Souls.

This is a four star read for me.

Reviewed by Stacey J