Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Strong Hate by RD Berg & Ashley Christin


***ARC Provided by the Author for an Honest Review***

Some days you just need a fun book to read. Especially when you read as many books as I do. When I was gifted Strong Hate by RD Berg and Ashley Christin I wasn’t sure what to expect. Both these authors are new to me and they didn’t fail to impress!

Both the characters in this story had that something about them that made them fun to read about. It’s such an entertaining read that has the ability to pick you up on those off days we all seem to have. It was hilarious and very addictive.

Getting your hands on this book is like watch a great comedy movie, one that you can watch over and over again and it have the same effect on you as it did the first time around.

You will fall in love with Lundyn and Maverick, I can pretty much guarantee it!

Don’t um and ah over whether to grab a copy, just do it!! You won’t be disappointed.

I loved it that much I am giving it five stars. 

Reviewed by Stacey J