Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Sweetest Taboo by J. Kenner



***ARC Provided by the Author for an Honest Review***

Sweetest Taboo by J Kenner is the third book in the S.I.N series, which had an impact on my ability to review on it. I really needed to read the first two books to completely understand the back history. I would highly recommend any reader doing this first.

In saying that, this was an amazingly, exciting book that had me eagerly trying to get back to it every chance I could.

The title should tell you enough to know that it won’t be a book for everyone, but oh my god, what a read! It’s sin, taboo, and suspense all rolled up into one very sexy exciting novel.

I was entranced even though I’m not one for this kind of story and it had me begging the author to just give in and create a happy ever after fitting for the lead characters in this book.

What is the taboo and do they get their happily ever after?

Well, that’s just something you are going to have to find out for yourself. I would highly recommend reading the first book first (as I’m doing now) and follow the story from the start. You will not be disappointed.

This is a five star review for me.


Reviewed by Stacey J