Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Tempted by Lauren Landish & Willow Winters



***ARC Provided by the Author for an Honest Review***

Being new to Willow Winters and Lauren Landish I wasn’t sure what I was going to get when I started reading Tempted. What I did get was so much more than I expected. I kind of regretted reading the synopsis first, because I made an assumption, that ended up being way off course.

Tempted tells the story of Liam and Elizabeth. Liam is your typical bad boy who never fails to get what he wants. Until he meets Elizabeth. There is no smooth sailing between these two and it made their story an amazing read.

This was a beautifully written, well defined book where our resident Alpha male had a side to him you wouldn’t expect. Becoming friends with Elizabeth’s stepfather – Richard, Liam learns of Elizabeth through the stories Richard told. Once Richard passes, and Elizabeth comes onto the scene, it doesn’t take Liam long before he falls for Elizabeth, and by doing so he drags her into a world of danger.

I loved how the storyline was fast paced and how the characters worked through everything that was thrown at them to find love and their happy ever after.

It’s truly a fantastic book that’s going to have you glued to every page.

This is a five star read for me.  


Reviewed by Stacey J