Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : To The Edge by Anna Del Mar


***ARC Provided by the Author for an Honest Review***

To the Edge by Anna Del Mar had it all, sex, lust, love and a little bit of suspense all thrown in and blended to make an intriguing story line.

Noah and Clara’s story was refreshing and I must admit it held my attention completely. This is a first for me by Anna Del Mar and I was pleased to find such a well-defined thrilling story line.

Noah rescues Clara from a precarious situation. Not only is Clara his first love but she offers him a proposal he just can’t say no to. It’s a new experience for both, but it’s not without drama.

This was a really good book that had a way of captivating me in a way I wasn’t expecting and I would recommend you grabbing a copy to see what I mean.

This is a four-star read for me.

Reviewed by Stacey J