Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Release Day Blitz : See Through Heart by Amie Knight




Title: See Through Heart
Author: Amie Knight
Genre: New Adult
Release Date: November 7, 2016



Blurb


Ainsley came into my life in a flurry of vibrant colors, lighting my world up when all seemed lost. 


It wasn’t our quiet nights by the creek or stolen kisses surrounded by a sea of cotton that saved me. 

It was her. 

She was my comfort when life threw one ugly tragedy after another at me. 

Until she dealt me the greatest blow. 

Now, abandonment, betrayal, and death darken every corner of my life. Anger and hurt burn bright where love and trust once lived. 

But, now, she’s back. Sure, she’s changed, but I see through it—straight to her heart.





Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Available in Kindle Unlimited








** ARC PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR FOR AN HONEST REVIEW ** 

Powerful, Gripping and Emotional, this utterly additive story will captive you from the moment you begin to read. 

Amie Knight did a phenomenal job in bringing to life these amazing characters and unforgettable story line. I was immersed into the story from the second I began to read and knew early now it was going to shatter me, I only prayed this talented author would restore the pieces of my broken heart at the end .. she DID ! 

So many elements go hand in hand in See Through Heart, where to start and where to end is nearly impossible for me. Friendship, betrayal, love, loss, heartbreak and second chances, it has something for everyone and you will be on a constant loop between crying, laughing and swooning. 

As heavy as it got, Amie Knight made sure to follow it up with something uplifting. A lesson on every page. 

Ainsley, I fell in love with this strong, kind hearted, sweet girl. She fell in love with the boy next door at the tender age of 8 years old, and through the years Ainsley and Adrian formed a bond so strong, that it withstood the test of time, trails and tribulations. Things were never easy for them, and it got harder the older they became, but love is resistant, patient and as cruel as it is .. kind as well. Watching them grow as individuals and as a couple was .. perfection. 

I don't want to give away anything from the plot and feel like if I start getting into everything that is going in head my I will .. so I will say only this... 

The characters in this story .. every single one .. will come to mean something to you, they all have a purpose and are core to the magical tale. Each one was developed so lovingly and thoroughly that you could feel their voice, their pain, their joys in your souls. If you are a lover of Romance and a believer in second chances .. then See through Heart is a ONE CLICK MUST. 





Author Bio


Amie Knight has been a reader for as long as she could remember and a romance lover since she could get her hands on her momma's books. A dedicated wife and mother with a love of music and makeup, you will never see her leave the house without her eyebrows and eyelashes done just right. When she isn't reading and writing you can catch her jamming out in the car with her two kids to 90's R&B, Country and Showtunes. Amie draws inspiration from her childhood in Columbia, South Carolina and can't imagine living anywhere other than the South.



Author Links